Our Cabarrus County members have endorsed Juanita Boger-Allen for NC District Court Judge in District 19A, Seat 02.
Why? First, because Judge Boger-Allen is even-tempered and fair. She has been a judge since January 1, 2019. She is respectful of everyone who comes to her courtroom and doesn’t play favorites. She is patient and dependable. The first thing we want in a judge is to treat everyone equally, and Juanita Boger-Allen does this.
Second, she gives everyone a chance. She doesn’t have a partisan influence and wants justice for all, regardless of ethnicity or income.
Third, she is a woman of integrity who can be trusted. She applies the law consistently.
Some facts and background about Juanita Boger-Allen:
- Served in the United States Army
- Has 23 years of legal experience
- A child welfare law specialist since 2011
- Worked as the Attorney for Cabarrus County Department of Social Services
- Received her undergraduate degree from North Carolina A&T State University and her J.D. from Michigan State University College of Law
Countdown to the election!